Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I *heart* Ethan

Ethan is such a fabulous little man. I have really come to rely on him when he is around...maybe that's why suddenly he wants to go play with a friend after school everyday! He gets up and gets dressed in the morning and usually has had breakfast and kept Grant entertained for a half hour or so before I drag myself from my room. He is a great reader, has a sharp memory, and is an awesome speller. I don't think he has missed one spelling word on a test, including the bonus words. He loves to laugh and lives to make someone else laugh. What a joy he is in our home.

Ethan had to fill out a questionnaire for a surprise for his teacher and I wanted to remember it so I'm going to blog it down.

What do you like best about your teacher?
She is very funny (then he drew a smiley face)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a toy designer

What would you buy if you had $5 to spend today?
a two headed toy dragon (he just got one at McD's and I guess it was on his mind)

What is your favorite subject at school?
Book nook

What did you learn this year?
about water

How would you change the world?
make it upside down

What would you like to invent?
a robot

What animal would you like to be?
a dragon

What are 5 best things about you?
I am inerjetick and love the x-box 360. I love my family and hot dogs and dragons

What is the best thing you have done at school this year?
won spirit day!

What is the nicest thing your teacher has done for you?
gave me treats that I loved the best

If you were the teacher for the day what would you teach?
Pepol about fire!

If your teacher was a flower, what kind and what color would she be?
a red rows

Where would you like to go to college?
football

Is there anything you would like to tell her about being in her class?
I like her very much

He's a sweetie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I LOVE THIS!! I might make Gabe fill this out for the fun of it! Tell E he can teach me about FIRE! He is so funny. He and Gabe need to be BFF's.

Brandy Bonnette said...

That is too sweet! He has always been such a thoughtful kid. Oh, and I totally want to go to football college too!!

arielwall said...

This is so cute! My favorite part was "How would you change the world?
make it upside down"

What a smart boy!!