
This year means big things for this big boy. He's getting baptized soon. I can't believe he is 8 years old. I'm certainly not old enough to have a kids that old. It is so sad to see my first little baby growing up so much and it also warms my heart to see the awesome boy he is.
These two little sweeties are gonna bring more fun this year...just look at those handsome devils. And don't let G fool you, he's full of crazy mischief and rude boy noises. Caleb is truly the little angel he looks to be, although this year his goals are to look a little younger (he's our own little Benjamin Button--he was born looking about 93 and now he looks about 70). He also needs to lay off the tiny baby cigs apparently:) Notice the Home Depot cart...this is an indicator of what is in store for me this year.
Oh, sweet G-babe! This is the first of many field trips and adventures he and I will take together this year. His preschool takes one every month and it is so fun to go with him. He still has another year of preschool after this one so I don't have to give him up yet!
Here's the crew. I imagine this year Ethan will get even goofier, Liddy will get even sweeter andkeep trying to do things just right, Grant...well you know, and Caleb probably won't sit quietly in the stroller much longer.
This chubby little nugget loves to take baths! While Ben and I were working on a project we made him a little portable tub so we could work while he played. I hope this year he doesn't lose all those extra rolls on his arms and legs.
Liddy girl. She is loving to write, draw, make cards and crafts of all kinds. She has made cards for most of the people reading this, I'm sure, but her mother is too lazy to send them all out. This year we'll try to cherish Liddy's creations more and send out most (there's no way we can do them all) of her cards and letters. This year, I'm lovin' this girl.
The first of many projects in 2011. Lot's of fun to come this year!
4 comments:
Ooooohhhh.... I'm loving the backsplash. Why don't you come do one at my house for me? I really don't think that that is too much to ask, Fon.
Also, the kids are precious. I'd love to get my hands on Caleb's rolls.
Love you Ash!!!
I love the project time! And that G-man is toooooo cute! He cracks me up just in pictures. I can. not. believe. how big Caleb is!! Holy smokes! He's just as adorable as all the others.
haha you crack me up! I LOVE the picture of Caleb in the plastic tub! That is hilarious and he looks totally thrilled to be in there! Creativity at its best! And I love your kitchen! I don't know what it looked like before but who cares! It is really pretty. Congrats to Ethan! We are excited but sad we won't be there. Tell him we are proud of him! Love yall!
The backsplash turned out great! I love it! Did you get the shelves in the living room done that you wanted? Or is that on the list?
I laughed so hard at the Benjamin Button remark...its so true! He looks like a cute little old man. Love it.
Post a Comment