
Ben and Ethan are gone. They left on a mantrip with Mr. Frank. I am such a brat...I can't believe they left me! I am the one who usually takes off and goes places while poor Ben stays home and works. It's just easier (for me) that way.
I want him home so bad I can't stand it. I find myself moping around the house and not even caring if things are a mess. I mean, if Ben's not coming home then why bother? I don't clean this place for my health...okay, maybe a little for my health.
I want to say that I really hope he loves it out with the guys but I would be saying that just to sound like a nice person. Deep down I hope he is miserable without me like I am without him. I seriously love that boy, even if it's in some selfish twisted way:)
I think he needed a break. I also think it's good for me to remember that I miss him when he's not here instead of just making plans for what he should be doing when he gets home. I'm not the only one who does that right? Because I would feel better about myself if you did that too.
You know what's sad? I love Ben more than anyone else on the planet (sorry guys, I love you too but not quite as much) and I probably don't treat him like that's true most of the time. I usually take out my frustrations on him or get bugged with him when I think he's not doing enough to help me.
But let me tell you, he's a doll. He is so easy going and light hearted. He loves to laugh. He is non-judgemental. He works hard. He plays hard. He is so forgiving. He is such a good father--he plays with the kids, feeds them, cleans them up, reads to them, you name it. He even does laundry and dishes. And have you seen our yard? He's an animal when it comes to outside projects (he also does inside projects with a little bit of begging and foot stomping). He's also a good reader (thanks aunt rhonda for giving me that one for my repertoire of compliments).
Come home soon honey! I love you!
4 comments:
I feel you! Immso sad when Mike and I are apart for long periods of time. Even if I'm the one gone doing the fun stuff, it makes me feel worse because I feel guilty!
You're hubby is sweet though... One of the best guys I know on this earth :) we miss y'all!
You make me laugh girl...you should write a book! We all feel the same way but you put it into words. :)
I feel that way, too, but I'm not nice enough to let Kyle leave. :)
Haha! I was also just thinking recently that you should write a book! (In your spare time;) Hope you and your sweet husband will be back together soon:)
Post a Comment