I already raved about Ben in my previous post, so here's some things the kids had to say about him:
Ethan: I like him, he's awesome, but he teases me. He's loving, he works hard, he likes teasing me. He has brown hair but it looks black, brown eyes. He went on his mission to Guatamala. He married Ashley and wooed her in Spanish words. He likes to wrestle. (When asked what does dad like to do when he's not doing things with you he said,"I don't know.") He's a good reader. He likes showing us all these cool shows he liked when he was little. That's pretty much all I know.
Liddy: He loves me. I like that he teases Ethan. He does crafts with me. His favorite place to go is the frozen yogurt place. He's really nice. I love him. His favorite thing to do outside is play soccer with me and Ethan. (When asked what his favorite thing to do when he wasn't with the kids she says, "AND you're not around? SLEEP!") He likes to play soccer by himself at the soccer place. Without a dad, I wouldn't have a mom, and so I'm thankful for my dad.
Grant: (When I asked Liddy what does she know about Daddy, Grant pipes up in the background,"that he moons us.") He likes to play with me and he likes to break things, like break my Ben10 watch (insert detailed description of watch with sound effects). And sometimes he lets me play with Caleb. (When asked what dad likes to do when not playing with the kids he said, "Cook.") He likes to fix things of mine. He's a father. He wrestles me. (Pointing to this post) That's all I want for Dad. I'm all done.
Caleb: Baby talk...DADA...points to his head signing "Daddy" and then points down the hall and says, "Uh?"
All true. From the mouth's of babes.
PS I want to send a shout out to my dad. Who is awesome. Most of these things could have been said about him except replace "soccer" with "softball." I love you Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol cute! Happy Father's Day, Ben! We love you!
Post a Comment