The kids and I finally convinced Ben to let us have chickens! I think he's really getting into this Idaho thing and wants to try new adventures. May as well, right? We got these little beauts about a month ago from CalRanch, one of two stores in Burley that you've probably heard of. We actually have a fourth, who I bought the next day for myself because I couldn't stand how cute she was, but for some reason I don't have a picture of her. (And now the aren't nearly as cute because they're older.) The black chick (black sex link), Joy, is Liddy's. The yellow speckled chick (Easter egger), Miss Yoda, is Ethan's. The other chick (also an Easter egger), Cutie Patootie, is Grant's. My chick is a tiny little gray bantam named Minnie. They've been so much fun so far and provided loads of entertainment for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment