Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grant

Somebody (*cough*Jenn) suggested that I was neglecting not only my blogging duties but also my youngest child by not blogging the fact that he is walking! (He walks like a little fat drunkard but it is walking.)Truth be told, I cannot keep my hands of that little chubby boy and so I have no free hands for blogging! He takes up all of my time making me laugh and giving me loves. He is a sweetheart!!!

Can I just say that G-baby is my sweetpea!
He loves Ethan and his daddy and is leary of Liddy, at best.

He loves to dance! If he hears music in the car, in the store, on a commercial, even in sacrament meeting he starts breaking it down. It is so cute and always makes me laugh. Here is some footage on his 1st birthday of him dancing. (This is the dance that Alvin does on that new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. Ethan thought is was hilarious and did it often and G picked it up. You can even hear Grant saying, "wow wow, wow wow" which is his version of "Chicka wow wow" like Alvin says.) (When I just showed this to Grant he was fascinated and started laughing!)c






He is very easy going and loves to play. This summer he enjoyed all the water activities and didn't even mind when water shot in his face. He also worked on his physique (sexy!sexy!) which meant never missing a meal.





Grant loves to be independent, to push buttons, to play and be silly, and to try new things.







3 comments:

McCartneys said...

I cannot believe how big he is (old I mean ) gosh time has FLOWN.I love the dancing. Whats he doing "the sprinkler"? We sure miss yall. Hopefully you get to come out for the one of the holidays this year. Love yall

Anonymous said...

What a babe! Sammie was just dancing in Sacrament yesterday, so maybe they can get together and cut a rug. He is growing so fast.

jolyne77 said...

Dude, your kids are so funny! I love the pic of Grant after eating! HA!~

We miss you guys on this side of the world. You guys ever get to ID....we'll be there to settle down come May. (one more Erie winter...arrrhhhgggg)

And I'm with Jen...you need to keep us posted out here eh? Keep up with the blog woman! ;-)