Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zion National Park




Ben had some time off right when mom and dad came to visit (how conveeenient!...channelling the Church Lady...) and we went down to Southern Utah. We had a lot of fun swimming at the hotel, hanging out, checking out St George, and taking a trip to Zion National Park.


Taking the bus tour

On the trail down to the narrows



Daddy is always so funny!


Just stoppin' to smell the flowers and pick up some pretty rocks (pink ones mostly, of course)



Worn out already! (You're only 5, boy!)



Daddy and G-babe

Paw Paw and Liddy, Paw Paw and Grant-man

The whole Guercio clan. I know, we make this look easy...


What's that up there?!

We got so many fun pictures, but since I haven't used blogger much I have not taken the time to figure out the slideshow. So, here's what I put in until I got tired of it and begin to wonder if you were too...

No comments: