I got some awesome deals today at Albies.
Here's the list and the math:
3 Knorr sides plus veggies
4 Knorr pasta sides
1 Best foods mayo
6 All detergent
7 Green Giant frozen veggies
3 Trix cereal
10 Betty crocker cake mix
4 Chex Mix
2 Betty crocker muffin mix
18 Pillsbury ready to bake cookie dough
6 Gogurt
8 Progresso broth (the box, beef and chicken)
12 Progresso canned soups
12 Chex cereal
2 Betty crocker premium brownie mix
4 Betty crocker cookie mix
3 Betty crocker frosting
8 Betty crocker potatoes (different varieties)
2 Shedspread country crock tubs
3 Wishbone salad spritzers
2 Skippy peanut butter
3 hamburger/chicken helper
1 Dove shampoo
1 Dove conditioner
Total before coupons: $253.84
Total after coupons/catalinas: $ 72.24-$20 beer rebate= $52.24
If you want to know more about this deal click here (this will take you to Jenn's shopping blog where I post some Utah deals now and again.)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's what I'm talking about!
Post a Comment