Monday, November 24, 2008

Move your boogie body, honey

I borrowed this from someone else's blog...I couldn't resist!!!

Ooom chicka, oom chicka...



Some of my favorite quotes:

"Find it! Feel it! Do it! Awww Gawww YEAH!"
"You ain't got nothing but time!"
"Do it to it!"
"Get loose for heavens' sake!"
"Oh your body's hot! Yeah! WOO!"
"You should have it by now. If you don't have it, you're never gonna get it folks."
"Everybody's got a little soul in their hips. You better BELIEVE it!"
"Hot Dog!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What were we doing spending so much time in BYU Aerobics classes?? We could've been making "Boogie Body" videos instead!! I bet I could've found us some leotards like those somewhere in the depths of my closet! ;)

Jenn said...

you are a strange sick girl. what was with the freeze frame on the sides. hehe

Paul said...

Ashley...you ARE a strange sick girl...but we LOVE IT! Great um...video? I bet she's in some _ _ _ addicts anonymous these days. She kinda creeped me out man. And I'm with Jen...again....what was it with the freeze-frame side people...was it for the 'groovy' effect? hahaa.....love it anyhow... ;-)

Shelly said...

Was that Whitney Houston? Mike wants to know if men are allowed in that class, because he totally wants in!!

HOT DOG!

Angie K. Millgate said...

Oh my goodness! That was a painful video to watch. Thank you for the laugh!
With love,
Angie