Since I don't have any huge house projects I felt like working on, Liddy and I did some crafting today while E was at school. We did Liddy's homework (I know, preschool is a tad demanding these days). It's a "turkey with dressing" meaning we got a blank turkey and we had to "dress" it. Liddy wanted a Snow White turkey. Here's what we came up with:
(sorry about the poor picture quality. E had monkeyed with the settings on my camera and I realized later!)

Then we worked on a barn star. I got the idea from my cousin Jenn. I was going for a fall theme.
Here's how it will look when I get a wreath hanger:
4 comments:
Love the Snow white Turkey!! Thats so funny! I really love the star--Where do you find the plain star ? And is it just scrapbook paper or what?
VERY CUTE! Love the star on the front door!
I made a star like that for Elodie's room. Except in pink and green to match her room! So fun
Very cute!
Looks like we need to have a craft night soon!
p.s. love the welcome! wink wink!
I want to know about the star and how you did it. I want to make one for my front door for Christmas.
P.S. I miss you, by the way!ther
Post a Comment