I thought I'd make a list of all the things Grant can say now. Although, I might be the only one who can understand 95% of them.
Mom
Daddy
Ethan
Liddy
thank you
please
sorry
baba
nanna (banana)
apple
binky
blankie
hot
hi
bye bye
baby
animal sounds (horse, pig, sheep, cat, dog, cow, monkey, tiger/bear)
All done
All gone
Uh huh (he says this all the time while vigorously nodding his head)
No! NO! (he says this while pointing to whatever object just hurt him. ie: if he ran into the door he points to it and says NO! NO!)
cracker
more
there you are
peekaboo
diaper
tee tee
poo poo
p-u-wee! (how do you spell that...you know like when something stinks?)
snoring sound (he lays down and snores with his eyes wide open!)
hair
ear
eye
nose
Ho Ho Ho (added especially for the Christmas season!)
I'll add to this as I remember. He has also started throwing fits. He's my first child to actually throw himself on the floor in a fit of rage. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome, Grant Guercio to the 'Fit Throwing Club.' Kirby Davis (President) Myklin Davis (Vice President), Tys Davis (Secretary) will be in touch with you shortly to fill you in on meetings, agenda, and propoganda. ;)
Ashley, I miss your funny self! I blog-hopped to your site from Angie's blog.
Post a Comment