I really don't have much to blog about. Hence, the almost month long absence. I'm just not feeling chatty or poetic. What have we been doing over here? The usual, Kindergarten, preschool, work (for Ben...and A LOT of it), laundry, avoiding laundry, getting ready for Christmas, changing diapers...you get it. I've read some books, quit watching TV if I can't see it online (a combo of no Dish and children breaking DVD players and such), listened to Grantman say a new word or two everyday, taken kids to the dentist, gone to the dentist, and taken care of about 22 kids every Sunday in Nursery.
When I said to Ben today that I have no life (he was teasing me about getting excited over small details of a friend's life) he says, "You want to go play Guitar Hero?" And I said yes, yes I do. That's about the most exciting thing going on in my life. Ben's folks bought Guitar Hero World Tour and we snuck into their vacant house and played til the wee hours of the morning last night. We had fun, and I feel my guitar and drum skills have gone from poor to slightly less than fair, so that's good.
I have to admit though, the last 16 months or so have been crazy with some major life changes and some late phone calls filled with bad news so I say, Welcome boring life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Besides Alli's birthday, we don't do much either. Our highlight of each day used to be our trips to Walgreens and Rite Aid, but we haven't even done that lately. Poor Alli, cooped up with me all day long!
We're in the same boat. Nothing too exciting here, either. The most annoying is my daughter's bumby issues, so if we can get that solved I can at least get rid of the whining all day long. Yes, that's my life. Whining and bumbys and a house that never stays clean. Oh, and did I mention I have a monstrosity of a belly? Joy to the World!
Post a Comment