These pics were taken on our recent trip to Lousiana. The top is of Liddy, my mom, and my niece Emily. The bottom is Liddy and my dad.
Liddy has actually been quite a joy recently. (Pause for the shock to fade...) She has decided to smile a lot, say witty things, help out, torture Grant less than usual, and will actually clean her room without me standing there threatening her life. The other day we had our cousin Emma with us and she was singing a lovely rendition of I Lived in Heaven. I had kind of tuned them out but my ears perked up just in time to hear Liddy cut her off and say, "I know this one: CHOCOLATE RAIN!" And she sang it in a deep weird voice just like that kid! I was dying!
If you have no idea what I'm talking about click here.
So I'm thinking we watch a little too much youtube...
5 comments:
Sorry we missed you guys. The kids are getting big. Looks like ya'll had a great time with the family.
I love the pic of Liddy with your dad! How precious! And I can't believe how young your mom looks. You're in for some good aging genes! :)
What a good lookin' family! And Liddy is beautiful! Oh yeah, hope you don't mind me stealing peeks from Angie's blog list. I love checking up on y'all!
YAY!!!! You finally did an update, and whats up with that song? IS that for real ??? SO Funny !
These pictures are gorgeous!!! I love them. And of course Liddy is adorable as always.
We should start planning our louisiana trips at the same time. What's up with you going and me going 2 months later? That stinks.
Keep updating...I check your blog all the time!
Post a Comment