As we were getting ready to go Ben's mom brought over some stuff we had stored at their house. One of the things she brought was my wedding dress. Liddy had never seen it before and dressed up in my veil. She also had me put on my dress. She kept insisting that she zip it up. Sad to say, there was no way that was gonna happen! I set aside my devastation and grabbed my camera...

Here are Emma and Liddy walking to the temple, being so reverent and sweet...a rare quiet moment caught on camera.
Noah and Ethan on the bus. This is so typical: Noah being silly and Ethan eating it up. You can just see the admiration in Ethan's eyes.
Here is some of the crowd waiting at the stake center for our turn to view the short video and then board the shuttle. You can see Ethan, Noah, Matt (back of his head) and Grantman.
Our little family. It had just started snowing and the temperature plummeted!

2 comments:
Ash your kids are so cute it made me tear up!!!! These pictures are great. Keep them coming.
I "new" that eventually you would spell something wrong and I could make fun of you! Ha Ha. I love ya though.
Post a Comment