Sunday, November 1, 2009

Boast Post

A few projects I've been working on:

Fall pumpkin pillows



Hooded towel and burpcloths and baby boy loafers


6 comments:

Levi and Suzi said...

Ashley, they are all adorable! I especially love the little loafers!! Where did you find that pattern, or did you come up with it on your own?

Adrienne said...

I LOVE THEM! Your mom said she got them in yesterday and I can't wait to get them and put his little feet in those shoes! Thanks, Aunt Ashley! You are so talented and are so incredibly thoughtful! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Those little shoes are so cute!! Great job! I really want to learn to knit!

tania said...

I never knew you could do this stuff!! Sweet! You should sell it on etsy! Its all really cute.

Rick and Melissa said...

Those shoes are so cute. I'm glad to see the crafty girl in you!

arielwall said...

I'm sorry I keep commenting on all of your blogs, but they are so adorable! Those little shoes are the best!