Ethan and Liddy took a Halloween cooking class at the rec center. Here they are displaying their mini monster cakes and Grant is chowin' down on somebody's mummy toes. They really enjoyed this class.
We carved pumpkins on Halloween. None of the kids would touch the gooey innards so I got them each a glove. What wimps! Since I neglected to get a picture of the finished products I'll just tell you and let your imagination run wild: Liddy's was a traditional jack-o-lantern face, Grant's was a ghost, and Ethan's was-can you guess?-a spiderman face!

Here are the babies on Halloween night.
Grant the mini (chubby, stocky, cutest) power ranger. Ben put this hat on him instead of the one that actually goes with the costume. I could not stop laughing! It looks like one of the lame bad guys on power rangers!

I couldn't resist playing with this picture. She is such a beautiful child!

I bought this dress on clearance after last Halloween and then we made her a hat. She chose the fabric and the style. It had little glittery snowflakes all over it so she was a "snow princess" for Halloween. At the ward gathering she had a little wand and kept telling everyone about how she controlled the snow and the cold. She would say things like, "Don't worry! I can make the cold go away for Halloween! It won't snow. I won't make it snow!"
And here's our E-man! My mom sent him this kung fu panda cape and he decided the night before the school Halloween festivities that he wanted to wear it and be Kung Fu Panda. This is the best we could do on short notice. I think he looks adorable!


2 comments:
She IS a beautiful girl! The boys look super cool! Impressive Kung Fu Panda at the last minute! What a fun time! I wish yall could have come down this year.
Ok, I laugh everytime you post about your kids! I just love them! And that little Grant--I was laughing so hard about his 'chowing down' on his cake. Great costumes! And Liddy is a doll! Beautiful costume for a beautiful little lady. Did you wear a nun costume? That would've been cool. :)
Post a Comment