This picture was inspired by Dan...may all your dreams come true :)
Here is Ben with his sister Tristy and brother-in-law Kevin. We talked them in to coming with us. It was so fun! (I refuse to post any pictures where both she and I are in it. We're like polar opposites, one long and lean and one a completely round midget...you know who's who!)
Yeah, I was 35 weeks pregnant. It was seriously now or never.
This is in The Baths on the British Virgin Island of Virgin Gorda. It was breathtaking. If you ever get a chance you should go! Here's Ben and I rekindling our love...I know, he's awesome to even attempt to wrap his arms around that!
That's our only big news over the last few months really. Liddy lost 2 teeth (her first) and Ethan lost another. Grant potty trained himself (although he is sorting having a relapse, just to torture me I think). We had a good Thanksgiving and a fun Christmas. My parents spent Christmas with us and we are always devastated when they leave. But they'll be back soon...I'm having this boy on February 26th (maybe sooner...if I say "this baby has to get out!" over and over to Ben enough times it could happen right?) and they are flying in for the occasion!
In other news Liddy whispered in my ear this evening that she "kissed Josh Black on the lips!" I almost died. She was giddy, bouncing around and twirling her skirt. I told her that it wasn't really appropriate. He is her best friend and I explained that they can be best friends and give hugs but probably no kissing. She then told me that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. I explained that only grownups really should have boyfriends/girlfriends and she was too young for that. She told me when she grows up she's gonna marry him! (In my mind flashed the scene from Father of the Bride where he pictures his daughter as her 5 year old self saying, "I met a man and we're getting mawwied!") What in the world am I going to do with this child. Heaven help us.
9 comments:
I love the belly pictures!!! You will be so glad you have those one day and you look great! I cannot believe Liddy! On second thought, yes I can! She is hilarious! Tell Ben he better get a shotgun to start cleaning for when those boys start coming around...yikes!
So so fun! I am seriously cracking up at some of your comments. so funny. And Liddy...what are you going to do with her? lol Cant wait to see pics of the babe, do you come up with a name?
SOOO cool that you got to go on a getaway. I need one of those SO bad! You look cute. I know you think I'm a liar but you do. I can't believe that baby is almost here. Seriously! So close!
Ash its been soo long since you updated your blog. I miss hearing all the stories and pictures of the kids. Just a few weeks left until the baby comes! I cant wait to see pictures so it better not take to long before you post some. What are you going to do with Liddy? She comes up with some stuff huh?! Good luck on the delivery Ash and we love you!!
Great minds think alike! Tell Liddy that I kissed a guy named Josh Black once upon a time!
I am sooo glad you have updated your blog, and so impressed you went on a vacation at 35 weeks! Yowzah! How did you even stand the flight? I am so excited to see you little bundle of cuteness. I have to see you soon! Love ya girl!
I'm so jealous! It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you two got a fun trip before you're tied down for a little while.
Oh Fon! I have missed you so! Hurry up and get that baby out and then come visit me! (Seriously, you are having this baby in less than 10 days? Didn't you just tell me yesterday that you were pregnant?)
Oh I have been dying for a vacation like that. I told Bob it's now or 10 years from now! It will not happen, but I am so glad you and Ben got to do that!
Liddy already had her first kiss?! That story is so funny! Ha Ha! Good luck with her. She's so cute!
Post a Comment