Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ethan the Superhero

Last Sunday I sent Ethan upstairs to get ready for church. He came down like this:


Did anyone but me notice he's wearing his power ranger costume under his clothes? So I said:
"E...what's this all about?" (pointing to his costume)
He looked down all chagrined and whispered "It's my secret identity!"
I about died laughing. He was totally serious. He spent all morning making sure nobody could see it. He told me that if I told Daddy he would have to kill me. When I scolded him about saying he would kill he said, "Yeah, I mean, it would just make me really sad if you told, alright?"
He had to go to the bathroom at some point and started stripping on the way to the bathroom, as usual, and then he froze right in the middle of the living room. He looked around, our eyes met, and he was panicked. He wasn't sure if he had revealed his secret identity to anyone! He ran to the bathroom while I distracted Ben!
Then, he had to go potty again during sacrament meeting. Ben took him. I guess he was okay with letting Dad in on the secret at that point. But he came back from the bathroom looking so sad. I asked what was wrong and he frowned and pointed to his shirt. He realized while looking in the bathroom mirror that you can see right through his white shirt! Holy exposure Batman!

6 comments:

Zukas Family said...

Ethan is too cute! What a character!

Alesha said...

I think that is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever heard!

Anonymous said...

He cracks me up!

Jenn said...

Ethan...you are hilarious!

jolyne77 said...

Dude, thats so funny!! I can totally see it.

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious. Love it.